THE FERNDALE COFFEE SHOP
Where ever possible we use
British & Local produce
New January Specials
A changing selection of the following selection is available daily.
- Avocado mashed with chilli, lime tomato & coriander. Served on Granary Toast. £5.95
- Irish Stew in a rosemary and sea salt glazed loaf. £8.95
- Hunters Chicken. Chicken breast with Bacon and Cheese served with double cooked homemade chips and coleslaw. £8.25
- Lambs Liver, Bacon & Onions served with Creamy Leek mashed potatoes (that’s nothing like school dinners) £8.25
- Creamy Mash Potato and a Trio of Moss Valley Sausages and reich Onion Gravy £8.25
- Creamy Ocean Pie with British fish (plus some international prawns & Norwegian salmon) £8.95
- Beef Steak Ciabatta with onion and Stilton, served with home made double cooked chips and salad garnish. £8.25
Also available regularly
Our special meals are made freshly by ourselves. Occasionally some of the above selection may not be available dependent on popularity on the day.
Homemade soup of the day, fresh sandwiches, panini’s, filled jacket potatoes.
For the Children: homemade fish goujons, sausage rolls, ciabatta pizzas or toad in the hole. All our food is homemade and not out of the packet.
Our award winning coffee shop offers great food for you and your family and friends.
Ferndale Coffee Shop is a family friendly meeting place with great fresh food, excellent coffee and a relaxing atmosphere. Ferndale Garden Centre owns and has operated the coffee shop since it’s opening as a small 40 seat coffee shop in 1986.
After a major redesign in late 2014, including a brand new extensive kitchen, a wider range of meals is available, created and produced by our kitchen team.
We bake all our cakes and scones in our own kitchen and the recent improvements allow us to offer you more tasty meals, light lunches and seasonal variation than ever before.
We’re proud to have been voted in the Sheffield Star top ten Sheffield Cafés. And have been shortlisted for the Westside Restaurant Awards 2017 in Café/light bite & family friendly Restaurant.
Serving from 9.00am to 4.30pm (meals until 4pm daily).
Monday 3pm onwards free Tea or Filter Coffee for the over 60s.
Children’s Menu available all year round. Freshly made favourites.
Log burner for Winter warmth and comfort.
Spring Lunch inspiration
Homemade Pie of the Day – made by us with traditional hot water suet pastry. Served with our own chips & mush peas or fresh vegetables & potatoes – & ‘Hendos’ of course.
Homemade Ferndale Cheese & Bacon Burger – Served with our chips & onion rings & a salad garnish with dressing.
Homemade Salmon & Broccolli Bake layered with wilted spinach & topped with potato gratin.
All Day Gardeners Breakfast – because it’s always breakfast time (somewhere). Bacon, free range eggs, local Moss Valley sausage, tomato, mushrooms, hash brown, beans & buttered toast.